Support Centre Coach - Wigan
Our Clients and Customers are at the heart of everything we do which is why our motto is to ‘make them feel special’.
At ArrowXL we’re all about colleague development, and we are currently on the lookout for a Support Centre Coach to join our award-winning Development Academy.
Working closely with the Support Centre and Development Academy, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the soft skills and Support Centre training agenda designed to increase employee capability and performance.
Working with multiple teams you will be reviewing current capability, delivering workshops, conducting on-boarding training for new staff, quality coaching and supporting existing teams to higher levels of performance.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering highly engaging and quality training for a diverse audience, delivering a great learner experience every time aimed at increasing the skills and capabilities of the workforce
- Ensure effective planning, scheduling and communication of all appointments and assessment activity
- Offer support which meets the needs of individual learners
- Thinking differently in developing ideas and presenting fresh thinking and creativity when approaching a task or problem
- Engaging and communicating with key stakeholders, managers, learners, and subject matter experts to ensure all training and materials are fit for purpose and kept up to date always
- Build open, honest, professional and positive relationships with delegates and stakeholders
- Ensure all required documentation is completed accurately and within specified timescales
- Developing, writing and delivering training interventions, sometimes on limited time scales
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an individual who thrives on working with people and helping others achieve their potential through coaching, facilitation and training.
You should have:
- Experience of delivering training programmes within a contact centre and/or a customer focused environment
- Experience in designing and developing training programmes
- Passion for helping others strive to be best in class
- Experience of delivering training sessions and presentations to large groups
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- IT literate with an excellent understanding PowerPoint/Word/Excel
- Flexibility to travel to our other depots on occasion – a driving license is therefore essential
- An annual salary between £22,000 to £25,000 depending on experience.
In addition to this competitive salary, you’ll receive many excellent additional benefits including:
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays (which increases with service!)
- The option of private medical insurance
- A fabulous Staff Discount at Very.co.uk
- An attractive pension plan
- Opportunities for development and progression
- Additional benefits with retailers, restaurants and many more!
- Free on-site parking
- Department competitions (including Employee of the Month!)
About the Company
ArrowXL are the UK’s leading provider of two-person home delivery. We strive to make the world of delivery a better place, by building a business that supports the way we live today. Most of our work is taking responsibility for storing and delivering large, bulky and heavy items – the kind of thing that typically needs two people to handle. Quite often these items need installing so guess what? We do that too!
Our culture thrives on 6 core values that form who we are…
Innovative, Safe, Respectful, Excellent, Responsible and One Team! #weareAXL
We’re also proud to be 2019 winners of the Customer Care Award at the UK Warehousing Association and the Training Award at Motor Transport – so come join our award-winning team!