Delivery Driver - 7.5 tonne - Airdrie
ArrowXL is the UK’s leading provider of two-person delivery services in the UK, delivering 2 million customer orders per year. Committed to innovation and continuous improvement – we continue to invest in technology, new services and training.
With a 25-year history, we have performed over 20 million deliveries on behalf of leading retailers and manufacturers.
We have 6 core values at the heart of waht we do; Innovation, Safety, Respect, Excellence, Taking Responsibility, and ‘One Team’ .
We are currently looking for 7.5T Delivery Heroes to join our amazing Transport Department in Airdrie.
We call our 7.5T drivers ‘heroes’ because our delivery crews work as a 2-person team to deliver large and bulky items, provide exceptional customer service and always go the extra mile!
The perfect candidate should be able to deliver great customer service, have a great attitude and the ability to self-manage whilst out on the road.
Our Clients and Customers are at the heart of everything we do which is why our motto is to ‘make them feel special’. Reporting to the Transport Manager, your duties will include:
- Being responsible for your vehicle and representing our brand whilst on the road
- Delivering customer products with your colleague, ensuring packaging and product is free from damage
- Deliver to room of choice and complete any other required services (such as putting feet on sofas or removing packaging)
- Ensuring as a team, you always keep your customers up to date on the progress of their delivery
- 45 hours per week, over 5 days (we do not currently deliver on a Sunday)
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidates will demonstrate professionalism, exceptional customer service, a great attitude and a flexible, positive outlook.
We need you to hold the correct licences for 7.5 Tonne, as well as full CPC training and a digital tachograph card.
The Important Stuff
As one of our valued drivers, you will receive an average salary of £24,560* per annum, plus;
- Overtime and extra shifts available
- 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Free in-house CPC training to keep your hours up to date!
- A fabulous Staff Discount at very.co.uk
- Free uniform to really look the part
- An attractive enhanced pension plan
- Free on-site parking
- Additional benefits with retailers, restaurants and many more
- Progression opportunities within ArrowXL
We also run regular competitions across our network giving you the ability to win ££ in shopping vouchers – this includes our Employee of the Month scheme.
*Your basic hourly rate will be £8.83 with the ability to earn £75 per week in delivery bonus.