Customer Service Team Leader - Wigan (WN5)
Our Clients and Customers are at the heart of everything we do which is why our motto is to ‘make them feel special’. Don’t just take our word for it – we recently won the UK Warehousing Association Award for Customer Care.
As a Team Leader of our in-house customer support team, you’ll be able to support our Service Centre Advisors ensuring they are delivering nothing but exceptional service every single day for our customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising and developing your team of Service centre advisors
- Effectively communicating to team members to ensure understanding of the current and broader organisation’s services
- Accurately reporting of service and performance including the development, analysis and compilation of all stats and data
- Actively seek ways to motivate, coach and develop your team
- Actively seek suggestions from your team (and other AXL colleagues) of how to improve the performance of the centre overall – then review and implement where appropriate
- Reviewing of calls to ensure all due procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered to
- Handling more complex escalations on behalf of the team to a swift and positive solution
- Ensuring the service meets the expected standards of quality and performance
- Organising team staffing levels to ensure optimum levels for the volume of calls taken/made
- Consistently providing a high level of service through the successful nurturing and cooperation with internal relationships both in the team and external departments
- Supporting a safe and harmonious environment for all team members and delegate duties as required
Our Service Centre operates between 7am - 7pm Monday to Friday and 8am - 4:30pm on a Saturday.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will need experience of leading teams within a customer focused environment.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Computer literate with knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Strong analytical skills,
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent leadership skills along with knowledge of basic employment law and disciplinary procedures
- Annual salary of £22,000
In addition to this competitive salary, you’ll receive many excellent additional benefits including:
- 20 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays
- A fabulous Staff Discount at Very.co.uk
- An attractive pension plan
- Opportunities for development and progression
- Additional benefits with retailers, restaurants and many more!
- Free on-site parking
You’ll also see our wonderful Executive Team most days, including our CEO who will always pop in to say hello!
About the Company
ArrowXL are the UK’s leading provider of two-person home delivery. We strive to make the world of delivery a better place, by building a business that supports the way we live today. Most of our work is taking responsibility for storing and delivering large, bulky and heavy items – the kind of thing that typically needs two people to handle. Quite often these items need installing so guess what? We do that too!
Our culture thrives on 6 core values that form who we are…
Innovative, Safe, Respectful, Excellent, Responsible and One Team! #weareAXL