Customer Service Advisor - Wigan
ArrowXL are the UK’s leading provider of two-person home delivery who strive to make the world of delivery a better place. Most of our work is storing and delivering large, heavy, bulky items, the type of work that typically needs two-people to handle. Quite often these items need installing – which we do too.
ArrowXL are excited to announce that we are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join our Customer team in Wigan, providing our customers with ongoing support, help and advice.
Our customers are the heart of everything we do and helping them to ensure they receive great service from us the first time, every time is what we live for. If you are enthusiastic, friendly and have a passion to deliver great Customer Service then we would love to hear from you.
- Inbound and outbound customer/client calls
- Support our customers/clients with a wide range of queries
- Make decisions on and process customer/client requests
- Use all resources available to find a resolution to problems, and escalate to management where appropriate
- Update records and call outcomes on the computer system
- Resolve customer complaints
The Ideal Candidate
With the amount of applications expected for this position, we will only be able to proceed forward with applications who match our essential requirements stated below:
- Experience of working in a customer support role.
- Experience of working with complaints and resolving them.
- We need you to be enthusiastic and friendly, with a passion for “going the extra mile”.
- A confident approach to challenging situations.
- Excellent standards of communication; both written and verbal.
- 40 hours per week
- Working hours vary and our Customer team currently operate between 07:00 - 19:00 Monday to Friday, and between 08.30 – 16:30 on a Saturday.
- Basic hourly rate of £9.02
In addition to this competitive salary, you’ll receive many excellent additional benefits including:
- Annual leave entitlement (which increases with service)
- Staff discount at very.co.uk
- Pension plan options
- Discounted gym membership
- Life Insurance
- Department competitions (Including employee of the month)
- Long service awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts
- Ongoing progression and development opportunities
About the Company
Our culture thrives on Six core values that form who we are, these are:
Innovative I Safe I Respectful I Excellent I Responsible I One Team