Client Support Advisor - Wigan
ArrowXL are the UK’s leading provider of two-person home delivery who strive to make the world of delivery a better place. Most of our work is storing and delivering large, heavy, bulky items, the type of work that typically needs two-people to handle. Quite often these items need installing – which we do too.
ArrowXL are excited to announce that we are currently recruiting for a Client Support Advisor to join our team.
Our Client Support Team are passionate, knowledgeable, and focused on supporting our clients with a wide range of queries. They know how to ask the right questions and always strive to deliver solutions and flexibility.
Interested in the opportunity of joining the UK’s largest multi-user, two-person, home delivery and warehouse specialist?
- Supporting our clients with the aim of delivering our strategic vision to business development.
- Building relationships with clients to gain a full understanding of how they work and how to resolve challenges that may arise from order creation to completion.
- Reporting and monitoring Key Performance indicators for your clients to identify and resolve root cause and trends for any failures.
- Working with client queries over the telephone and via email.
- Being attentive to our clients’ needs and ensuring you provide quick updates/responses to requests.
- Working with the network to resolve any challenges that have led to a failed delivery.
- On occasion, visiting clients
The Ideal Candidate
With the amount of applications expected for this position, we will only be able to proceed forward with applications who match our essential requirements stated below:
- Experience of working in a client support role.
- We need you to be enthusiastic and friendly, with a passion for “going the extra mile”.
- You must be self-motivated, able to work on your own initiative and determined to achieve high standard for our clients.
- A confident approach to challenging situations.
- Confident presenting to a senior audience including our Exec team for Monthly reviews.
- Excellent standards of communication; both written and verbal.
- Full UK driving license
- 40 hours per week
- Working hours vary and our client services team currently operate between 08:00 - 18:00, Monday to Saturday.
- Basic salary of £20,000
In addition to this competitive salary, you’ll receive many excellent additional benefits including:
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays (which increases with service!)
- Travel & Expenses – including reimbursement for business mileage when you travel to clients
- The option of private medical insurance
- A fabulous Staff Discount at Very.co.uk
- An attractive pension plan.
- Opportunities for development and progression
- Additional benefits with retailers, restaurants and many more!
- Free on-site parking
- Department competitions (including Employee of the Month!)
About the Company
Our culture thrives on Six core values that form who we are, these are:
Innovative I Safe I Respectful I Excellent I Responsible I One Team