Class 1 Driver – Droitwich (WR9)
We are currently looking for Class 1 drivers to join our amazing Transport Department in Droitwich.
Responsibilities will include;
- Carrying out trunks to our other depots
- Ensure security of the load
- Adhering to EU driving regulations and RT Working time directive compliance
- Complying with ArrowXL’s policies and procedures
- Following all accident and defect reporting procedures
- Work in partnership with other departments in ArrowXL
- 40 hours per week, over 5 days
- We have shifts available in the mornings, afternoons and nights
The Ideal Candidate
Before applying for this role, we need to ensure you hold the correct licence to drive a Class 1 vehicle, have completed full driver CPC training and are in possession of a digital tachograph card.
Please also be aware that all our drivers are subject to a criminal record check.
As one of our valued Class 1 drivers, you will receive a basic hourly rate of £11.15, plus;
- Overtime and extra shifts available
- Shift premiums (for working specific hours)
- 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Free in-house CPC training to keep your hours up to date!
- A fabulous Staff Discount at very.co.uk
- Free uniform to really look the part
- An attractive enhanced pension plan
- Free on-site parking
- Additional benefits with retailers, restaurants and many more
- Progression opportunities within ArrowXL
We also run regular competitions across our network giving you the ability to win ££ in shopping vouchers – this includes our Employee of the Month scheme.
About the Company
ArrowXL are the UK’s leading provider of two-person home delivery. We strive to make the world of delivery a better place, by building a business that supports the way we live today. Most of our work is taking responsibility for storing and delivering large, bulky and heavy items – the kind of thing that typically needs two people to handle. Quite often these items need installing so guess what? We do that too!
Our culture thrives on 6 core values that form who we are…
Innovative, Safe, Respectful, Excellent, Responsible and One Team! #weareAXL