C + E Drivers (Flexible Driving Opportunities) - Wigan
ArrowXL are the UK’s leading provider of two-person home delivery who strive to make the world of delivery a better place, by building a business that supports the way we live today. Most of our work is taking responsibility for storing and delivering large, heavy, bulky items – The kind of work that typically needs two people to handle. Quite often these items need installing, which we do too!
ArrowXL are excited to announce that we’re now recruiting for Class 1 Drivers to join our transport team based in Wigan. Operating 24/7, we complete hundreds of client collections into our Hubs each week and trunk our goods between our Depots located in Airdrie, Wigan, Worcester and Enfield.
If you’re looking for flexible driving opportunities to work around your current availability, whether that be full time, part time or even weekend work, we will have opportunities available to fit around your current commitments.
- Carrying out trunks to our depots
- Ensure security of the load
- Adhering to EU driving regulations and RT Working time directive compliance
- Complying with ArrowXL’s policies and procedures
- Following all accident and defect reporting procedures
- Work in partnership with other departments in ArrowXL
The Ideal Candidate
- Hold the correct driving licence to drive a Class 1 vehicle
- Fully completed your driver CPC training
- In possession of a digital tachograph card
- Experience of driving a Class 1 vehicle
Please also be aware that all our drivers are subject to a criminal record check and this is a mandatory part of our recruitment process.
With our flexible driving opportunities, you have control and flexibility over when you want to work. As long as you have the required driving licence, just provide your availability within your submitted application of what days and times you can commit (Nights, Days or Weekends).
In addition to the above, you will receive a basic hourly rate of £11.40 you will get;
- Annual leave entitlement (which increases with service)
- Shift allowances (for working specific hours)
- In-house CPC training
- Branded ArrowXL uniform and PPE provided
- Staff discount at very.co.uk
- Pension plan options
- Discounted gym membership
- Life Insurance
- Department competitions (Including employee of the month)
- Long service awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discounts
Ongoing progression and development opportunities
About the Company
Our culture thrives on Six core values that form who we are, these are:
Innovative I Safe I Respectful I Excellent I Responsible I One Team